The Training and Education Committee is responsible for coordinating all training events for the Association to further the knowledge base of the membership. The Committee meets monthly or more as needed. Activities of the committee include developing the training agenda for each conference, arranging for speakers, reserve training facilities, coordinating resource fairs, printing brochures, assisting with registration, and arranging entertainment.
Cass County Probation
303 Minnesota Avenue W
Walker, MN 56484
Brown County Probation
1 South State Street
New Ulm, MN 56073
Marnie Humeniuk, Chisago County Court Services
Debbie Lawrence, Isanti County Probation
Rachael Beckman, Wright County Probation
Emily Kurtz, Itasca County Probation
Amanda Erickson, Pope County Probation
Shawnesy Smith, Pine County Probation
Michelle Sellner, Pine County Probation
Eric Johnson, Carver County Court Services
Andy Braulick, Brown County Probation
Loren Nerison, Gerard Academy
Michelle Anderson, Itasca County Probation
Cassandra Martin, Wright County Probation
· Coordinate a quality annual MACPO Spring Conference.
· Explore expanding opportunities at the MACPO Spring Conference.
· Provide a quality resource fair for participants and vendors at the MACPO Spring Conference.
· Continue to be fiscally sound.
· Coordinate a quality Support Staff Conference.
· Provide Regional (in person or virtual) Trainings throughout the year.
· Continue to offer yearly booster trainings to members and occasional free trainings as budget allows.
Please contact our Training and Education Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.